Monday, August 11, 2014

Meet The Teacher Linky Party!


I'm joining tons of other teachers in the Meet the Teacher Blogger linky! So let me start by introducing myself...

I am Christina. I have always been passionate about education and learning. I spent childhood summers playing "school" and never let go of that passion. After spending 8 years as a public school teacher, I have now taken my love for learning and I'm using it to homeschool teach, tutor and to create curriculum for my students. Wish me luck on this journey!

I'm a wife and a mama. TC is our little love and he will be homeschooled this year. We are both super excited about all of the fun learning lessons we're going to get to experience!

I'm also starting to spread my love of literacy by working with Usborne Books & More! I'm excited about all of the amazing things they are doing to promote literacy across the globe!



 THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

Rainy days. Good books. Painting. Creating. Cooking. Shopping for all things on sale. 
Learning. College (Can I go back and be a student for life?). Dance parties with my son. Nights out with great friends. 

 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
I've always wanted to be a teacher, but as I grow I learn so many new things about myself. I would love to be a professional journalist, writer, or artist. I'd change the world with my words and my art. I know this is something so many dream about, and do. 
THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Loyal. Empathetic. Stubborn.

 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"
"I love to answer to parents for politicians decisions...said no teacher EVER!!"
 

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?
I know it's a little surprising, but I'm not inviting anyone living this time. ;) 
Albert Einstein, Henry David Thoreau, Eleanor Roosevelt and my Great-Grandparents.

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?
Deeply Rooted


 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
 
Water Generation! I'd generate water for all of the world! I can't fathom the thought of living in a place where water is scarce and difficult to come by. I would eliminate that struggle for all living beings!

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?
"Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will BE." -Sonia Ricotti
 
Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
 "Dog Days Are Over" - Florence & The Machine
I love her soulful sound. Luckily for the world- I'll never attempt to sing ANYTHING on American Idol.

 
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
I'm a night owl! I start to come alive and feel productive around 4pm each day. I've always been that way!
 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?
I have had amazing results with my Multiplication Math Mats and I always get great feedback on my MLK: I Have a Dream Too activity!


Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 


I am extremely shy and introverted! It's always tough for me to ease my way into new situations.

************************************************************
You can join the linky party too! 
Link up here!


No comments:

Post a Comment